Currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Strategist that thrives in a fast-paced and close-knit, deadline-driven work environment. As a key member of the marketing team, the right candidate for this role will exhibit strong creative and communications skills, a deep understanding of traditional/digital mediums and data reporting. Must be an organized, detailed-oriented, team player and think strategically in all situations.
- Identify opportunities and develop marketing strategies and campaigns for all clients across various mediums and platforms
- Establish brand identities and maintain consistency in voice and tone across all executions per brand guidelines.
- Write creative copy for websites, emails, social media, print ads, and more
- Manage daily social media marketing including the creation of posts, promotions and contests on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Daily monitoring of all social platforms, as well as engaging with followers and responding to reviews
- Create monthly content calendars and manage associated deliverables such as design, but not limited to design assets
- Compile analytical data from campaigns and report findings to internal office team and client. Understand data and apply it to future marketing campaign strategies.
- Assist in the development of SEO campaigns
- Manage and create social and retargeting ad campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to create designs in synergy with content.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- Capable of taking initiative with projects and using creativity to come up with new ideas
- Proactive problem solver, self-starter with the ability to change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary project management skills
- Deep understanding of web metrics, google analytics and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrated experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns from creation to measurement
- Mastery of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Expert knowledge of data reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and more
- Familiarity with AdRoll campaigns and reporting
- Top-notch writing and copyediting skills, proven critical thinking and collaborative skills a must
- Google Adwords Certification a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Strong visual design/graphics and photography experience a plus
- Real estate experience a plus
Job Types: Full-time
Salary Range: $48,000-$52,500
At 1059 Creative, we value forward-thinking creativity to market and design brands to reach their utmost potential. As a united team we work to increase awareness and revenue for brands, and we know the daily efforts in marketing it takes to get there. Compelling visuals, interesting content, and analytics reporting are essential to success, and luckily, that’s what we’re here for.
Seeking Marketing & Design Interns for Summer 2019. Please submit resume to email@example.com